Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thesaurus Thursday: "Evanescent."

Today's word is "evanescent," an adjective meaning to fade away or vanish, or ephemeral and transitory.

Ironically, Evanescence has been the least evanescent band in my musical repository; "My Immortal" and "Hello" are still on my MP3 player, and I first heard them both at least eight years ago.

www.redbubble.com

I need to find cases like these that aren't made for Apple products.
While not exactly my style, this one would still be a lot more appealing to me
if it had a period or semicolon after "princess"...


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I have a droid phone and it is hard to find cute cases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are hard to find! I get tired of solid colors and expected patterns. I sometimes wonder how difficult/realistic it would be to paint (or bedazzle or whatever) my own...

      Delete