Saturday, March 14, 2015

Explanations & Announcements.

You've probably noticed that I haven't blogged much in a while, and it's finally time to


By the time 2015 rolled around, it had been over two months since I had an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist, because mine was leaving his practice.  I had been thinking about switching anyway, so I took it as a sign and made myself an appointment with a new doctor in mid January.  A couple weeks before that appointment was scheduled to occur, a host of unusual symptoms started popping up.  When they didn't go away, I decided to take a pregnancy test...

... and it was positive!

I suppose it's a pleasantly fitting way to come back from posts on infertility.  Of course, I didn't believe it until I'd taken about five more tests, and even then I wasn't sure until the dating ultrasound.  We're now out of the first trimester, and even though nothing in pregnancy is ever guaranteed, we've been blessed to have this experience so far, especially because it's one we weren't entirely sure we would get. My main pregnancy symptom has been fatigue, which has made it hard to blog as much as I would like, but I do intend to keep it up.  Posts might not be on a set schedule and could get sporadic again (especially later in the year, because Little Nerd is due September 12!).

There will almost certainly be a few posts on dealing with rapid body and life changes along with other unrelated nerdy posts, so I hope readers will check back occasionally for updates!









3 comments:

  1. That's fabulous news. Congratulations! I've been a silent reader and have gone through some similar struggles. I'm thrilled for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jodi! I am sorry to hear that you've experienced similar issues. My hope is that everyone who struggles with something similar can find the encouragement and support they need, no matter the outcome, because I've learned that it can often be a silent struggle and difficult to talk about.

      Thank you again for reading/commenting :-).

      Delete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2348142454860,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Discharge from Penis. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid. Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2348142454860  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete